PERU MACHU PICCHU CULTURAL 6 Days
Before entering the land of the Incas, spend a night in Lima, then go to the city of Cusco «cultural heritage of the world» which has inherited a host of emblematic works inside and outside from the city of Cusco: like the gold enclosure today, Santo Domingo Temple, Sacsayhuaman, and a few kilometers away is the picturesque Sacred Valley of the Incas, one of the most remarkable works of the ancient Inca forgers, the magnificent and beautiful city of Machu Picchu. In the south of the city appreciate striking natural landscapes with the magnificent works of hydraulic engineering of the Incas in Tipon, the ancestral city of Piquillacta and the Sistine Chapel of America decorated by artists from Cusco. in the colonial era with vast European influence.
DAY 01: LIMA
Pick up upon arrival at Lima’s airport and transportation to the Hotel located in Miraflores. Overnight.
DAY 02: CUSCO CITY TOUR
Breakfast, transfer to the Lima airport for the flight to Cuzco. (AIRFARE INCLUDED).
Upon arrival to Cusco Airport. Reception and transportation to the Hotel where you will receive an aromatic coca tea to stimulating for the height, will have the free morning to rest and also we suggest you have a light lunch in your hotel or in one of the surrounded.
13:30 Hr. City tour (entrance to the archaeological centers and museums including) we will visit the Main square, the Koricancha (temple of the sun) and in addition we will make a route bordering archaeological centers like Sacsayhuaman Fortress, Q'enko, Puka Pukara and Tambomachay, tour finishes 18:30 Hr. approximately at the main square in order you can take dinner in one of the exquisite restaurants in the area, then overnight.
DAY 03: SOUTH VALLEY TIPON PIKILLACTA & ANDAHUAYLILLAS
Breakfast. 08:30 Hr. We pick you up from your Hotel, to visit amazing places in the southeastern part of Cusco. This tour is known for combining natural beauty, Inca architecture in Tipon, They say it was a royal garden built by order of Wiracocha. Pre-Inca Wari architecture in Pikillacta, finally we gonna visit Andahuaylillas its beautiful chapel, known as the "Sistine Chapel of America", a chapel that is home to golden altars, murals and paintings. Return to Cusco at 14:00 Hr. Free afternoon and overnight.
DAY 04: FULL DAY SACRED VALLEY TOUR
Breakfast. 8:15 am. Full day excursion to the Urubamba Valley visiting: the colorful market in Pisac. Pisac is located to the entrance of the Sacred Valley and followed by Ollantaytambo, the older town continuously occupied of the American continent. The narrow streets of Ollantaytambo, along with their channels that have not varied from the time Inca, evoke their ancestral inheritance, lunch in a typical restaurant. Chinchero is believed to be the mythical birthplace of the rainbow. Finally, we gonna return to Cusco main square at 18:30 Hr. approx.
The night is free for you to eat in a restaurant of your choice; although we always have plenty of suggestions for you should you require them.
DAY 05: FULL DAY MACHU PICCHU TOUR
Breakfast. 04:15 AM pick up to go Ollantaytambo Train's station. The expedition, Vistadome, The Voyager and The 360º departs from Ollantaytambo Station (1 hour and 50 minutes outside Cusco). Service on board the train whilst passengers watch the spectacular scenery unfolding before them. From the agricultural plains on the way, to the crashing waters of the Urubamba River, and as you get closer to Machu Picchu the soaring mountains, the scenery is constantly changing.
The train arrives into Aguas Calientes, from this town we will take the buses that will take us to the Citadel, thirty minute journey up to the citadel.
Upon arrival at the Machu Picchu entrance, passengers can go straight into the citadel as tickets will have been pre-purchased for all guests.
A guide will escort you around the citadel, pointing out the best of the ruins and recounting the history of this Inca settlement. After the guided tour, guests are given the choice to wander alone through this fascinating World Heritage site. In the afternoon we will take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be waiting for you, to transfer you by bus to Cusco.
DAY 06: TRANSFER OUT
Breakfast. Coordinated time transfer to the Airport to return to Lima. (AIRFARE INCLUDED). END OF SERVICES.
- 05-Night Hotel Accommodation
- Domestic Flights
- Tourist bus, train, plane.
- Traveland Representatives in Lima and Cusco, specialist for Sacred Valley, South Valley and Machu Picchu.
- Group experience.
- Cusco City tour, Sacred Valley, Ollantaytambo, South Valley and Machu Picchu ruins guided tour
- All transfers, tours and excursions as per itinerary in group service with English and Spanish speaking guides.
- International air tickets and associated taxes
- Meals not specified on the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as telephone bills, laundry expenses, beverages, etc
- Insurance against theft, loss, illness and/or
- Price per person US$ 764.00 based on double room and tourist train to Machu picchu.
- Price per person US$ 809.00 based on single room and tourist train to Machu picchu. Included Following hostels: (Basic Class) Lima: " Hitchhikers or similar Hostel" Cusco: "Ayllu Real or similar Hostel"
- Price per person US$ 814.00 based on double room and tourist train to Machu picchu.
- Price per person US$ 914.00 based on single room and tourist train to Machupicchu. Included Following 3 starts hotels: (Tourist Class)
Lima: "Santa Cruz or Similar Hotel" Cusco: "Prisma or Villandre Hotel"
- Price per person US$ 938.00 based on double room and tourist train to Machu picchu.
- Price per person US$ 1156.00 based on single room and tourist train to Machu picchu. Included Following 4 starts hotels: (First Class) Lima: "Jose Antonio Miraflores, San Agustin Exclusive or Similar Hotel" Cusco: "Jose Antonio, Eco Inn, Sonesta Posada del Inca Cusco Hotel"
- Price per person US$ 1050.00 based on double room and tourist train to Machu picchu.
- Price per person US$ 1370.00 based on single room and tourist train to Machu picchu. Included Following 4 starts hotels: (First Class) Lima: "Jose Antonio Miraflores, San Agustin Exclusive or Similar Hotel" Cusco: "Novotel or Picoaga Hotel" Additional for first class Train US $ 88.00