Peru is one of the countries in South America. It is made up of a variety of landscapes, from mountains and beaches to deserts and rain forests. Lima is the capital of Peru, Most people live along the coast of Peru.
The coast was inhabited by Ancient people, called the Caral, Mochica, Chimú and the Nasca, first inhabited this region thousands of years ago.
Peru has on of the largest rain forest, the Amazon, covers nearly half of Peru, this huge jungle, is home to plants and animals that do not live anywhere else on Earth. The scientists think there may even be Indian tribes there that have never seen the outside world.
Also Peru has one of highest mountain range in the world runs through Peru. The peruvian called to these peaks the Andes. Cusco is located in the south of the Andes, where was developed the Inca’s Empire. Under the Inca ruler Pachacutec, Machu picchu was builted, and nowaday is one the new seven wonder in the World.
An unforgettable way to visit the Capital of Peru – Lima, one of the most beautifull Natural Reserve – Paracas, The Enigmatic Nazca Lines, The city named twice cultural heritage of the world – Cusco, The highest navigable lake in the world – Titicaca Lake. You can visit impressive tourist places such as Ballestas Island, Nazca Lines, Lake Titicaca, Cusco city, Sacred Valley of the Incas and one of the new sevend wonder of the world Machu picchu.
June is the most important month for the people of Cusco because this month was chosen by the Incas to carry out the most important festival of the Inca empire, the festival of “Inti Raymi” or festival of the Sun.
At present, Cusco continues to celebrate this festival every June 24 of each year. Thus, this tour in Cusco: Inti Raymi Festival is designed to enjoy the most important festival in Cusco, the Inti Raymi,
This festival begins at the Koricancha temple, and ends with a lavish ceremony on the Sacsayhuaman esplanade. In this Perú Trip in 10 Days you will also be able to know the best attractions of Cusco, Sacred Valley and the wonder of the world, Machu Picchu.
The “Inti Raymi” or “Sun Party” Festival was undoubtedly the largest, most important, spectacular and ostentatious festival that took place in pre-Hispanic times; It was destined to worship the Sun or “Inti”, it was celebrated every winter solstice, June 21. Its celebration lasted 15 days, in which there were dances, ceremonies and sacrifices.
At present this festival is celebrated every June 24 in the esplanade of Sacsayhuaman in the city of Cusco – Peru and the inhabitants of Cusco, together with national and foreign tourists, come to the place to witness the staging of said Andean ceremony in memory of its millenary origin and cradle of the Great Inka Civilization.
|Double / Triple Occupancy|
- Round-trip Lima arrival and departure airport transfers
- Four hours Lima city tour
- Two nights accommodation in Lima Hotel. Hotel varies by option selected
- Executive Bus from Lima to Nazca
- Motor boat excursion to the Ballestas island
- Thirty five minutes over flight to the Nazca Lines
- One night accommodation in Nazca Hotel
- Executive Bus from Nazca to Lima
- One night accommodation in Lima Hotel
- Domestic Flights Lima – Cusco
- Round-trip Cusco arrival and departure airport transfers
- Four hours Cusco City tour and Archaeological Parks
- Train ticket round trip to Aguas Calientes Machu picchu
- Bus to the citadel of Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Guided tour
- Three nights accommodation in Cusco. Hotel varies by option selected
- Guided bus to Puno. Visiting on the route important archaeological and cultural sites
- Motor boat towards the Uros Floating and Taquile Islands
- Two nights accommodation in Puno Hotel
- Domestic Flights Puno (Juliaca) – Lima
- Traveland Representatives in Lima, Paracas, Nazca, Cusco – Machu picchu and Puno – Lake Titicaca
- Group experience.
- All transfers, tours and excursions specified on the itinerary
- International air tickets and associated taxes
- Meals not specified on the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as telephone bills, laundry expenses, beverages, etc
- Insurance against theft, loss, illness