MACHU PICCHU NATURE 5 Days
Our 5-day tour to the citadel of Machu Picchu, will give you the opportunity to know the most remarkable attractions. Starting at the heart of the city with the Qoricancha gold enclosure, the monumental Sacsayhuaman, the sacred place of Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay, the inevitable fertile Sacred Valley of the Incas, watered by the mighty Vilcanota River comprised by the Pisac archaeological centers and Ollantaytambo, following the course of the river, between the hidden mountains, the mysterious and splendid city of Machu Picchu. For the northwest of the city of Cusco, the circuit Maras, Moray and Las Salineras, one of the tourist circuits that has been gaining importance in recent years, in which he manifests the use of astronomy in agriculture.
DAY 01: CUSCO CITY TOUR
Upon arrival to Cusco Airport. Reception and transportation to the Hotel where you will receive an aromatic coca tea to stimulating for the height, will have the free morning to rest and also we suggest you have a light lunch in your hotel or in one of the surrounded.
13:30 Hr. City tour (entrance to the archaeological centers and museums including) we will visit the Main square, the Koricancha (temple of the sun) and in addition we will make a route bordering archaeological centers like Sacsayhuaman Fortress, Q'enko, Puka Pukara and Tambomachay, tour finishes 18:30 Hr. approximately at the main square in order you can take dinner in one of the exquisite restaurants in the area, then overnight.
DAY 02: MARAS MORAY SALINERAS
Breakfast. 08:30 Hr. you will start the tour, after half hour approx. we will arrive in Chinchero, where we gonna visit the textile art factory. Then we will visit Moray which exhibits numerous circular agricultural terraces built by the Incas in natural sinkholes on a limestone plateau overlooking the Urubamba valley. It has been suggested that they had a agricultural purposes. Next, we will visit the Colonial village of Maras, where the local villagers own the age-old salt wells built in pre-Incan times. During Inca times, the wells furnished salt to the whole empire. Return to Cusco about 14:30 Hr. Free afternoon and overnight.
DAY 03: FULL DAY SACRED VALLEY TOUR
Breakfast. 8:15 am. Full day excursion to the Urubamba Valley visiting: the colorful market in Pisac. Pisac is located to the entrance of the Sacred Valley and followed by Ollantaytambo, the older town continuously occupied of the American continent. The narrow streets of Ollantaytambo, along with their channels that have not varied from the time Inca, evoke their ancestral inheritance, lunch in a typical restaurant. Chinchero is believed to be the mythical birthplace of the rainbow. Finally, we gonna return to Cusco main square at 18:30 Hr. approx.
The night is free for you to eat in a restaurant of your choice; although we always have plenty of suggestions for you should you require them.
DAY 04: FULL DAY MACHUPICCHU TOUR
Breakfast. 04:15 AM pick up to go Ollantaytambo Train's station. The expedition, Vistadome, The Voyager and The 360º departs from Ollantaytambo Station (1 hour and 50 minutes outside Cusco). Service on board the train whilst passengers watch the spectacular scenery unfolding before them. From the agricultural plains on the way, to the crashing waters of the Urubamba River, and as you get closer to Machu Picchu the soaring mountains, the scenery is constantly changing.
The train arrives into Aguas Calientes, from this town we will take the buses that will take us to the Citadel, thirty minute journey up to the citadel.
Upon arrival at the Machu Picchu entrance, passengers can go straight into the citadel as tickets will have been pre-purchased for all guests.
A guide will escort you around the citadel, pointing out the best of the ruins and recounting the history of this Inca settlement. After the guided tour, guests are given the choice to wander alone through this fascinating World Heritage site. In the afternoon we will take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be waiting for you, to transfer you by bus to Cusco.
DAY 05: TRANSFER OUT
Breakfast. Coordinated time transfer to the Airport to return to Lima. END OF SERVICES
- 04-Night Hotel Accommodation
- Tourist bus, train, plane.
- Traveland Representatives in Cusco, specialist for Sacred Valley, South Valley and Machu Picchu.
- Group experience.
- Cusco City tour, Sacred Valley, Ollantaytambo, Maras moray and Machu Picchu ruins guided tour All transfers, tours and excursions as per itinerary in group service with English and Spanish speaking guides.
- International air tickets and associated taxes
- Domestic Flights
- Meals not specified on the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as telephone bills, laundry expenses, beverages, etc
- Insurance against theft, loss, illness and/or
- Price per person US$ 499.00 based on double room and tourist train to Machupicchu.
- Price per person US$ 545.00 based on single room and tourist train to Machupicchu. Included Following hostels: (Basic Class) Cusco: "Ayllu Real or similar Hostel"
- Price per person US$ 542.00 based on double room and tourist train to Machupicchu.
- Price per person US$ 625.00 based on single room and tourist train to Machupicchu. Included Following 3 starts hotels: (Tourist Class)
Cusco: "Prisma or Villandre Hotel"
- Price per person US$ 650.00 based on double room and tourist train to Machupicchu.
- Price per person US$ 840.00 based on single room and tourist train to Machupicchu. Included Following 4 starts hotels: (First Class) Cusco: "Jose Antonio, Eco Inn, Sonesta Posada del Inca Cusco Hotel"
- Price per person US$ 775.00 based on double room and tourist train to Machupicchu.
- Price per person US$ 1065.00 based on single room and tourist train to Machupicchu. Included Following 4 starts hotels: (First Class) Cusco: "Novotel or Picoaga Hotel"
Additional for first class VistaDome Train US $ 88.00
- Price per person US$ 1065.00 based on double room and first class train to Machupicchu.
- Price per person US$ 1550.00 based on single room and first class Train to Machupicchu. Included Following 5 starts hotels: (Luxury Class) Cusco: "Libertador Palacio del Inka Cusco Hotel"