Peru is one of the countries in South America. It is made up of a variety of landscapes, from mountains and beaches to deserts and rain forests. Lima is the capital of Peru, Most people live along the coast of Peru.
The coast was inhabited by Ancient people, called the Caral, Mochica, Chimú and the Nasca, first inhabited this region thousands of years ago.
Peru has on of the largest rain forest, the Amazon, covers nearly half of Peru, this huge jungle, is home to plants and animals that do not live anywhere else on Earth. The scientists think there may even be Indian tribes there that have never seen the outside world.
Also Peru has one of highest mountain range in the world runs through Peru. The peruvian called to these peaks the Andes. Cusco is located in the south of the Andes, where was developed the Inca’s Empire. Under the Inca ruler Pachacutec, Machu picchu was builted, and nowaday is one the new seven wonder in the World.
An unforgettable way to visit the Capital of Peru – Lima, The city named twice cultural heritage of the world – Cusco, The highest navigable lake in the world – Titicaca Lake. You can visit impressive tourist places such as Lake Titicaca, Cusco city, Sacred Valley of the Incas and one of the new sevend wonder of the world Machu picchu.
|Double / Triple Occupancy|
- Round-trip Lima arrival and departure airport transfers
- Four hours Lima city tour
- One night accommodation in Lima Hotel. Hotel varies by option selected
- Domestic Flights Lima – Juliaca (Puno)
- Round-trip Juliaca (Puno) arrival and departure airport transfers
- Excurcion to the Sillustani Chullpas (pre-Colombian funeral towers)
- Motor boat towards the Uros Floating and Taquile Islands
- Two nights accommodation in Puno Hotel
- Guided bus to Cusco. Visiting on the route important archaeological and cultural sites
- Four hours Cusco City tour and Archaeological Parks
- Train ticket round trip to Aguas Calientes Machu picchu
- Bus to the citadel of Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Guided tour
- Four nights accommodation in Cusco. Hotel varies by option selected
- Domestic Flights Cusco – Lima
- Traveland Representatives in Lima, Paracas, Nazca, Cusco – Machu picchu and Puno – Lake
- Group experience.
- All transfers, tours and excursions specified on the itinerary
- International air tickets and associated taxes
- Meals not specified on the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as telephone bills, laundry expenses, beverages, etc
- Insurance against theft, loss, illness