The Cusco and Machu Picchu 4 Days Tour, includes a tour to Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu takes you through all the most important sites in Cusco such as:
Qoricancha also known as the Temple of the Sun that during the Inca Empire the temple was dedicated to the worship of the Sun God (“Inti”).
Also, we will visit Sacsayhuaman, one of the most emblematic archaeological places of the Inca Empire built by the Inca Pachacuteq in the 15th century.
Then, we will do the tour to the Sacred Valley which is one of the most popular routes in the Cusco region, and which functioned as an agricultural, spiritual and political center.
At the end of this tour, we will take you on one of the most incredible train trips in the world and we will go to Machu Picchu “One of the seven wonders of the modern world”.
|Double / Triple Occupancy|
- Round-trip Cusco arrival and departure airport transfers
- Four hours Cusco City tour and Archaeological Parks
- Train ticket round trip to Aguas Calientes Machu picchu.
- Bus to the citadel of Machu Picchu
- Excursion to the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Machu Picchu Guided tour
- Three nights accommodation in Cusco. Hotel varies by option selected.
- Traveland Representatives in Cusco – Machu picchu
- Group experience
- All transfers, tours and excursions specified on the itinerary
- International air tickets and associated taxes
- Domestic Flights in Peru
- Meals not specified on the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as telephone bills, laundry expenses, beverages, etc
- Insurance against theft, loss, illness
- Wear comfortable shoes or sneakers.
- Bring plenty of water to drink on your tours.
- Wear a waterproof jacket in the rainy season.
- Wear a long-sleeved shirt.
- Wear long pants.
- Bring insect repellent.
- Bring sunscreen, a wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Bring sunglasses, plastic bags.
- Bring medicine and / or articles for personal use
- Bring a light backpack per person.
- Bring a camera or camcorder and films.
- Bring original documents with which you made your reservation (ID, Passport, ISIC card).
- Bring checks and coins in small denominations soles.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long to visit Machu Picchu?
The trip to Machu Picchu is done in a minimum of 2 days, because the Inca city is almost 100 kilometers from Cusco.
The first day, you arrive in the city of Cusco and take a City Tour in the afternoon that includes the archaeological sites of Coricancha and Sacsayhuaman.
The second day you visit Machu Picchu. The trip starts very early and ends at night in the city of Cusco.
What is the best season for the Cusco and Machu Picchu 4 Days Tour?
The best time for your vacations in Machu Picchu is between the months of April and October, since these are the months of high season, in which many tourists visit the city due to the dry climate without rain. However, this does not guarantee that there will not be an occasional isolated shower. During this season there are fewer clouds and you can enjoy the tour much more in the area.
The climate in Machu Picchu is hot and humid, normally the minimum average temperature is 12º and maximum 24º, so to visit this Inca settlement it will be very important to always wear a coat.
Is it necessary to make the reservation months before?
The reservation is made depending on which season you travel, normally it is necessary to reserve during the high seasons such as in the months of June to September, we recommend that you reserve your space as soon as possible if you travel in those months that is the high season your reservation is to guarantee your tourist spaces.
How long in advance do I have to make my reservation for the tour to Machu Picchu?
It is important that you make the reservation of your trip at least 15 days in advance, this for reasons of registration, train ticket, purchases of tourist tickets, hotel reservation for your stay, etc. If you want to climb the mountain of Huayna Picchu, it is advisable to do it at least 02 months in advance.
Are air tickets included in the Cusco and Machu Picchu 4 Days Tour?
The tours we offer do NOT include the air ticket, but if you want this service we can also include it in your tour package to Machu Picchu.