This Perú Tour from Lima 13 Days & 12 Nights, offers you the visit of beautiful towns, museums, churches and temples in a Perú Tour from Lima with impressive landscapes between Lima, Ica, Cusco and Puno, during 13 incredible days.
Get to know the capital of Peru, known as the city of kings; visit the paracas national reserve and taste an infinite variety of wines and piscos.
Then travel to Cusco and explore the Inca and colonial heritage wealth of Cusco and in Machu Picchu, the lost city of the Incas and discover how the past lives on in the wonderful islands of Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world.
Peru is one of the countries in South America. It is made up of a variety of landscapes, from mountains and beaches to deserts and rain forests. Lima is the capital of Peru, Most people live along the coast of Peru.
The coast was inhabited by Ancient people, called the Caral, Mochica, Chimú and the Nasca, first inhabited this region thousands of years ago.
Peru has on of the largest rain forest, the Amazon, covers nearly half of Peru, this huge jungle, is home to plants and animals that do not live anywhere else on Earth. The scientists think there may even be Indian tribes there that have never seen the outside world.
Also Peru has one of highest mountain range in the world runs through Peru. The peruvian called to these peaks the Andes. Cusco is located in the south of the Andes, where was developed the Inca’s Empire. Under the Inca ruler Pachacutec, Machu picchu was builted, and nowaday is one the new seven wonder in the World.
An unforgettable way to visit the Capital of Peru – Lima, The White city – Arequipa, One of the deepest places on the planet – Colca Canyon, the highest navigable lake in the world – Titicaca Lake and The city named twice cultural heritage of the world – Cusco. You can visit impressive tourist places such as Lima, Arequipa, Colca Canyon, Lake Titicaca, Cusco city, Sacred Valley of the Incas and one of the new sevend wonder of the world – Machu picchu.
- Round-trip Lima arrival and departure airport transfers
- Four hours Lima city tour
- Two nights accommodation in Lima Hotel. Hotel varies by option selected
- Round-trip Arequipa arrival and departure airport transfers
- Domestic Flights Lima – Arequipa
- Three hours Arequipa city tour
- One night accommodation in Arequipa Hotel
- Journey to the center of the Earth – Colca Canyon
- One night accommodation in Colca Canyon Hotel
- Motor boat towards the Uros Floating and Taquile Islands
- Three nights accommodation in Puno Hotel.
- Guided bus to Cusco. Visiting on the route important archaeological and cultural sites
- Four hours Cusco City tour and Archaeological Parks
- Train ticket round trip to Aguas Calientes Machu picchu.
- Bus to the citadel of Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Guided tour
- Five nights accommodation in Cusco. Hotel varies by option selected.
- Domestic Flights Cusco – Lima
- Traveland Representatives in Lima, Arequipa, Puno, Lake Titicaca and Cusco
- Group experience.
- All transfers, tours and excursions specified on the itinerary
- International air tickets and associated taxes
- Meals not specified on the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as telephone bills, laundry expenses, beverages, etc
- Insurance against theft, loss, illness