Our luxury tours are designed always with you in mind, to offer you the best experience of your life, where you will find the best hotels, restaurants, transportation and highly knowledgeable guides of our culture; and above all with a good command of the language, which will ensure that you do not miss a single detail. All our clients are totally satisfied with the service of our luxury tours since they think that the tour package is made.
Peru is a megadiverse country, full of culture, history, magic and mystery; Come and be part of this adventure, taking one of our luxury tours, which were designed for travelers as demanding as you.
Seductive, shocking and natural. The city of Cusco is an impressive example of the high Inca engineering that dominated the stone at will.
We will visit the center of the millenary city of Cusco, the Plaza de Armas, the Cathedral, the Santo Domingo Monastery, the Koricancha Temple and the nearby ruins of Kenko, also Puka Pukará, Tambomachay and the Sacsayhuaman fortress.
We can observe endearing attractions and landscapes in the Sacred Valley, with terraces that dress the mountains and picturesque villages where the past is part of the present. You will also be able to know the salt mines of Maras and the archaeological remains of Moray
Enjoy one of the wonders of the world, the lost citadel, Machu Picchu. It is your chance to feel its magic.
For a better service, the company informs you that it has autonomy to change the Hotels mentioned in the itinerary with another one of similar category if therefore sees it by advisable taking into account justifiable availability of spaces or other reasons, if this it is the case you will be notified ahead of time.
- Round-trip Cusco arrival and departure airport private transfers
- Private Cusco City tour and Archaeological Parks
- First Class Vistadome Train ticket to Machu Picchu Machu picchu pueblo (Aguas Calientes)
- Bus to the citadel of Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Private Guided tour
- Two nights accommodation in Luxury Belmond Monasterio 5* Hotel
- Traveland Representatives in Cusco
- All transfers, tours and excursions specified on the itinerary
- International air tickets and associated taxes
- Domestic Flights Lima – Cusco
- Domestic Flights Cusco – Lima
- Excess baggage charges
- Additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations
- Meals not specified on the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as beverages, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages or bottled water,
- snacks, insurance of any kind, laundry, phone calls, radio calls or messages, reconfirmation of
- international flights and items of personal nature. etc
- Insurance against theft, loss, illness
This Vacation Features:
- All Private Transfers
- All Private Tours with Qualified English Speaking Guides
- Departures Guaranteed Every Day
- Suitable For All
- Discounts For Groups of 4+
- Includes All Flights Within Peru
BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY – 2 PEOPLE
All Luxury 5** Hotels Accom. Cusco: Luxury Belmond Monasterio 5** Hotels
Train Tickets to Machu picchu: First Class Vistadome Train to Machu Picchu