CUSCO MACHU PICCHU 3 Days
It is one of the best options for those who do not have much time in the city of Cusco but want to know the archaeological capital of America and Machupicchu, one of the 10 best places recommended by travelers. Visit the main attractions of the city of Cusco and its surroundings. Admire the beautiful decoration of the Cathedral, then walk through the charming Inca streets until you reach Qoricancha (Temple of the Sun). Then, get away from the city for approximately 2 kilometers and discover the secrets of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay. Also, visit one of the wonders of the world: Get to know Machu Picchu with us, recharge your energies in this magical city of the Incas and enjoy! that we will have everything organized for you.
DAY 01: CUSCO CITY TOUR
Upon arrival to Cusco Airport. Reception and transportation to the Hotel where you will receive an aromatic coca tea to stimulating for the height, will have the free morning to rest and also we suggest you have a light lunch in your hotel or in one of the surrounded.
13:30 Hr. City tour we will visit the Main square, the Qoricancha (temple of the sun) and in addition we will make a route bordering archaeological centers like Sacsayhuaman Fortress, Q'enko, Puka Pukara and Tambomachay, tour finishes 18:30 Hr. approximately at the main square in order you can take dinner in one of the exquisite restaurants in the area, then overnight.
DAY 02: FULL DAY MACHUPICCHU TOUR
Breakfast. 04:15 AM pick up to go Ollantaytambo Train's station. The expedition, Vistadome, The Voyager and The 360º departs from Ollantaytambo Station (1 hour and 50 minutes outside Cusco). Service on board the train whilst passengers watch the spectacular scenery unfolding before them. From the agricultural plains on the way, to the crashing waters of the Urubamba River, and as you get closer to Machu Picchu the soaring mountains, the scenery is constantly changing.
The train arrives into Aguas Calientes, from this town we will take the buses that will take us to the Citadel, thirty minute journey up to the citadel.
Upon arrival at the Machu Picchu entrance, passengers can go straight into the citadel as tickets will have been pre-purchased for all guests. A guide will escort you around the citadel, pointing out the best of the ruins and recounting the history of this Inca settlement.
After the guided tour, guests are given the choice to wander alone through this fascinating World Heritage site.
In the afternoon we will take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be waiting for you, to transfer you by bus to Cusco.
DAY 03: TRANSFER OUT
Breakfast. Coordinated time transfer to the Airport to return to Lima. END OF SERVICES.
- International air tickets and associated taxes
- Domestic Flights
- Meals not specified on the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as telephone bills, laundry expenses, beverages, etc
- Insurance against theft, loss, illness and/or
- Price per person US$ 388.00 based on double room and tourist train to Machupicchu.
- Price per person US$ 414.00 based on single room and tourist train to Machupicchu. Included Following hostels: (Basic Class) Cusco: "Ayllu Real or similar Hostel"
- Price per person US$ 406.00 based on double room and tourist train to Machupicchu.
- Price per person US$ 453.00 based on single room and tourist train to Machupicchu. Included Following 3 starts hotels: (Tourist Class)
Cusco: "Prisma or Villandre Hotel"
- Price per person US$ 461.00 based on double room and tourist train to Machupicchu.
- Price per person US$ 561.00 based on single room and tourist train to Machupicchu. Included Following 4 starts hotels: (First Class) Cusco: "Jose Antonio, Eco Inn, Sonesta Posada del Inca Cusco Hotel"
- Price per person US$ 520.00 based on double room and tourist train to Machupicchu.
- Price per person US$ 670.00 based on single room and tourist train to Machupicchu. Included Following 4 starts hotels: (First Class) Cusco: "Novotel or Picoaga Hotel"
Additional for first class Train to Machu picchu US $ 88.00
- Price per person US$ 717.00 based on double room and first class train to Machupicchu.
- Price per person US$ 965.00 based on single room and first class Train to Machupicchu. Included Following 5 starts hotels: (Luxury Class) Cusco: "Libertador Palacio del Inka Cusco Hotel"