Explore with this Perú Travel Package, our exclusive travel program for select travelers, for 15 days and 14 nights the best of Peruvian cultural wealth. And travel through the most important tourist and landscape destinations in Peru, the country of the Incas.
Start this adventure in the historic streets of the Historic Center of Lima. Then, continue with your avatar through the cultural and natural wonders of: Lima, Madre de Dios, Cusco, Puno and Arequipa.
Perú Travel Package, the perfect destination, is to fulfill our pending dreams. Let your adventurous spirit fly free. Come to Peru and enjoy the culture, tradition, history, gastronomy, ecology and nature of this ancient land.
Peru is one of the countries in South America. It is made up of a variety of landscapes, from mountains and beaches to deserts and rain forests. Lima is the capital of Peru, Most people live along the coast of Peru. The coast was inhabited by Ancient people, called the Caral, Mochica, Chimú and the Nasca, first inhabited this region thousands of years ago. Peru has on of the largest rain forest, the Amazon, covers nearly half of Peru, this huge jungle, is home to plants and animals that do not live anywhere else on Earth. The scientists think there may even be Indian tribes there that have never seen the outside world.
Also Peru has one of highest mountain range in the world runs through Peru. The peruvian called to these peaks the Andes. Cusco is located in the south of the Andes, where was developed the Inca’s Empire. Under the Inca ruler
Pachacutec, Machu picchu was builted, and nowaday is one the new seven wonder in the World.
An unforgettable way to visit the Capital of Peru – Lima, one of the most beautifull Natural Reserve – Paracas, The Enigmatic Nazca Lines, The White city
Arequipa, the highest navigable lake in the world – Titicaca Lake and The city named twice cultural heritage of the world – Cusco. You can visit impressive tourist places such as Ballestas Island, Nazca Lines, Colca Canyon, Lake Titicaca, Cusco city, Sacred Valley of the Incas and one of the new seven wonder of the world – Machu picchu.
|Double / Triple Occupancy|
- Round-trip Lima arrival and departure airport transfers
- Four hours Lima city tour
- Two nights accommodation in Lima Hotel. Hotel varies by option selected
- Executive Bus from Lima to Nazca
- Motor boat excursion to the Ballestas island
- Thirty five minutes over flight to the Nazca Lines
- One night accommodation in Nazca Hotel
- Executive Bus from Nazca to Arequipa
- Three hours Arequipa city tour
- One night accommodation in Arequipa Hotel
- Journey to the center of the Earth – Colca Canyon
- One night accommodation in Colca Canyon Hotel
- Motor boat towards the Uros Floating and Taquile Islands
- Two nights accommodation in Puno Hotel.
- Guided bus to Cusco. Visiting on the route important archaeological and cultural sites
- Four hours Cusco City tour and Archaeological Parks
- Train ticket round trip to Aguas Calientes Machu picchu.
- Bus to the citadel of Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Guided tour
- Five nights accommodation in Cusco. Hotel varies by option selected.
- Domestic Flights Cusco – Lima
- Traveland Representatives in Lima, Paracas, Nazca, Arequipa, Colca Canyon, Puno – Lake Titicaca and
- Cusco Machupicchu
- Group experience
- All transfers, tours and excursions specified on the itinerary
- International air tickets and associated taxes
- Meals not specified on the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as telephone bills, laundry expenses, beverages, etc
- Insurance against theft, loss, illness
- Passport, very important to visit all places
- Warm Clothes for Cusco
- Light Clothing for Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley
- Small backpack with personal items for your trip to Machu Picchu
- Photographic camera
- Mineral water