Cusco is a beautiful and fascinating city with well preserved colonial architecture, also Cusco was the capital of the Inca empire, nowday is an evidence of a rich and complex history. In 1983 Cusco was named by the Unesco Humanity cultural Heritage. Cusco is probably the most visited cities in Peru and most comfortable city from which tourists can begin visits to Machu Picchu, Trek to the Amazing RAINBOW MOUNTAIN. If you want to visit The city named twice cultural heritage of the world – Cusco and one of the new seven wonder of the world – Machu picchu, this is the package for you.
|Double / Triple Occupancy|
- Round-trip Cusco arrival and departure airport transfers
- Four hours Cusco City tour and Archaeological Parks
- Train ticket round trip to Aguas Calientes Machu picchu.
- Bus to the citadel of Machu Picchu
- Excursion to the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Trek to the Amazing RAINBOW MOUNTAIN
- Machu Picchu Guided tour
- Four nights accommodation in Cusco. Hotel varies by option selected.
- Traveland Representatives in Cusco – Machu picchu
- Group experience
- All transfers, tours and excursions specified on the itinerary
- International air tickets and associated taxes
- Domestic Flights in Peru
- Meals not specified on the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as telephone bills, laundry expenses, beverages, etc
We recommend to bring:
- Hiking shoes
- Warm clothing
- Waterproof jacket or Rain Poncho
- Plastic bags for your used clothes
- Sleeping bag
- Flashlight and batteries, pocket knife.
- Water bottle, preferably metal to better withstand the heat.
- Hat and / or cap to protect yourself from the sun and cold
- High factor sun protection cream and insect repellent
- Toilet paper.
- Snack (cookies, energy bars, chocolate).
- Personal first-aid kit.