The tour to Paracas and Huacachina from Lima is a good alternative for those who want to know the origin of our flagship drink ¨El Pisco¨, as well as the tasting of its varieties. You can also enjoy an adventure through the dunes of Huacachina in sand carts, enjoy the Ballestas Islands tour by speedboat and, if that were not enough, visit the beaches of the Paracas Reserve.
In this 2-day tour to Paracas and Huacachina from Lima, you will get to know the Ballestas Islands and the Paracas National Reserve, you will appreciate the chandelier and marine fauna in the Ballestas Islands, in the Paracas Reserve you will appreciate the coastal desert, a beautiful landscape and its beautiful beaches. You will also know Huacachina in the city of Ica. The Ica desert is the most beautiful in our country, it offers dazzling landscapes, the sand dunes, the Huacachina lagoon, from the top of the dune there will be some points where you will have the opportunity to experience the euphoria of one of the most popular in Ica “Sandboarding”.
- Start time and place: We start with the pick up from your accommodation in Paracas or Bus terminal.
- Tour duration: 2 days
- Minimum required: 02 passengers
- Advance reservation: Advance coordination.
- Type of service: reduced group
- Availability: every day.
- Tour language: Spanish / English
- Reception at the bus station in Paracas.
- All entrances to the attractions to visit.
- 01 Night of Accommodation Hotel Gran Palma or Residencial los Frayles (3 stars)
- Ballestas Islands Tour.
- Paracas National Reserve Tour.
- Professional English / Spanish Guide.
- Transfer & City tour Ica in tourist bus
- Sand Car Tour and Sandboarding in the Huacachina desert.
- Transfers according to itinerary.
- Wear a hat or cap (optional)
- Light clothing and a windbreaker
- You should always wear sunscreen and sunglasses
- Optional: Take pills for seasickness for the tour of the Ballestas Islands (1hrs. Before)
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices per couple valid for booking 01 standard double room
- Hotels have a pool, bar, restaurant, wifi, cable, hot / cold water, garage
- From 3 people in the same room you can get better prices
- Children: up to 5 years old they are accommodated in their parents’ bed, from 3 to 5 years old they pay S / 60.00 soles for the right to a seat on the tour to Ballestas Islands
- Tours are in shared service and are subject to the climatic factor (in case a tour is not carried out due to this factor, it will be changed for a similar one)
- The itinerary can be modified according to your preference
- * Breakfasts are courtesy of the hotel, they are subject to the conditions of the hotel reserved (type and schedule)
- Check In and Check Out hours vary depending on the hotel booked
- In case of No show or cancellations, they will be charged 100%, postponements will be accepted with a minimum of 30 days in advance (subject to availability)
- All minors (-18) must travel accompanied by at least one of their parents or with notarial permission.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is it possible to do the Areneros tour the same day if I will leave for Paracas / Lima at 6.30pm?
If possible. The tour starts at 4:00 p.m. and lasts 2 hours, so you will be back around 6:00 p.m. If you are already registered on the bus, we will wait for you to return from the tour if there is any delay.
Is sandboarding safe?
Sandboarding is safe as long as you are responsible so take it easy, as every year there are accidents of people who go too fast. You will not win against a wall of sand
Are the Sandboxes safe?
Yes, the buggies of our recommended operator are very safe. Their drivers will make sure you have a ton of fun, but they will never take any chances. All seats have a seat belt so they are well fastened. Not all operators have modern and safe sandboxes so it is important to be careful when booking tours.
Can I handle the sandbox myself?
Sandboxes cannot be operated. All the drivers are certified, you cannot drive a sandbox through the dunes without a special certificate or permit. You will understand why once you do the tour!
I want to spend more time sandboarding, can I rent boards per day?
Yes. For those who want to stay in Huacachina and hone their skills there are many places in town where they can rent boards for themselves by the hour, half a day or a full day.
I was late and missed the tour. Can I change it for the next day?
Unfortunately if you are late and miss the sandboarding tour the operator will charge the full amount for the NO SHOW as your seat was reserved in the sandbox and it was not sold to anyone else. If you would like to book the tour again for the next day there is no problem, but you will have to pay again.