Cusco is a city that is located in the province and region of the same name. This city is the capital of the department in which it is located and is also considered the Historical Capital of Peru.
The city of Cusco is rich, for the amount of tourist resources that it presents, and for the history that precedes it. Among the tourist attractions that are in Cusco, there are places such as the Historic Center of the city that includes more than seven Catholic churches of Colonial origin.
An unforgettable way to visit the Lima, Lake Titicaca and Cusco area, you can visit impressive tourist places such as Lake Titicaca, Cusco city, Sacred Valley of the Incas and Inca Trail to Machu picchu.
|Double / Triple Occupancy|
- 07-Night Hotel Accommodation.
- 03-Night tent Accommodation.
- Domestic Flights
- Public bus, train, plane.
- Traveland Representatives in Lima, Lake Titicaca and Cusco, specialist for Sacred Valley and Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- Group experience.
- Cusco City tour, Sacred Valley, Ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu ruins guided tour
- All transfers, tours and excursions as per itinerary in group service with English speaking guides
- International air tickets and associated taxes
- Meals not specified on the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as telephone bills, laundry expenses, beverages, etc
- Travel Insurance
What to bring?
- Passport, very important to visit all places
- Warm Clothes for Cusco
- Light Clothing for Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley
- Small backpack with personal items for your trip to Machu Picchu
- Photographic camera
- Mineral water