Peru Machu Picchu Rainbow 6 Days
Visit our country and enjoy the best of the Inca Empire. With this special tour of 6 days and 5 nights you will experience the Magic of Cusco. Our trip to Cusco begins with a tour of the main attractions of the city of Cusco where we will visit the beautiful Sacred Valley of the Incas, Pisaq, Urubamba and Ollantaytambo, starting point to the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. The next day we will visit the Maras Moray, Inca Agriculture Center, and Salt Mines. Continuing with our tour, we will travel to Machupicchu, spending the night in the Aguas Calientes Citadel to appreciate the sunrise of Machu Picchu, the next day. At the end we will have our last excursion Vinicunca, better known as the Mountain of Colors.
DAY 01: LIMA
Pick up upon arrival at Lima’s airport and transportation to the Hotel located in Miraflores. Overnight.
DAY 02: CUSCO CITY TOUR
Breakfast, transfer to the Lima airport for the flight to Cuzco. (AIRFARE INCLUDED).
Upon arrival to Cusco Airport. Reception and transportation to the Hotel where you will receive an aromatic coca tea to stimulating for the height, will have the free morning to rest and also we suggest you have a light lunch in your hotel or in one of the surrounded.
13:30 Hr. City tour (entrance to the archaeological centers and museums including) we will visit the Main square, the Koricancha (temple of the sun) and in addition we will make a route bordering archaeological centers like Sacsayhuaman Fortress, Q'enko, Puka Pukara and Tambomachay, tour finishes 18:30 Hr. approximately at the main square in order you can take dinner in one of the exquisite restaurants in the area, then overnight.
DAY 03: FULL DAY SACRED VALLEY TOUR
Breakfast. 8:15 am. Full day excursion to the Urubamba Valley visiting: the colorful market in Pisac. Pisac is located to the entrance of the Sacred Valley and followed by Ollantaytambo, the older town continuously occupied of the American continent. The narrow streets of Ollantaytambo, along with their channels that have not varied from the time Inca, evoke their ancestral inheritance, lunch in a typical restaurant. Chinchero is believed to be the mythical birthplace of the rainbow. Finally, we gonna return to Cusco main square at 18:30 Hr. approx.
The night is free for you to eat in a restaurant of your choice; although we always have plenty of suggestions for you should you require them.
DAY 04: FULL DAY MACHU PICCHU TOUR
Breakfast. 04:15 AM pick up to go Ollantaytambo Train's station. The expedition, Vistadome, The Voyager and The 360º departs from Ollantaytambo Station (1 hour and 50 minutes outside Cusco). Service on board the train whilst passengers watch the spectacular scenery unfolding before them. From the agricultural plains on the way, to the crashing waters of the Urubamba River, and as you get closer to Machu Picchu the soaring mountains, the scenery is constantly changing.
The train arrives into Aguas Calientes, from this town we will take the buses that will take us to the Citadel, thirty minute journey up to the citadel.
Upon arrival at the Machu Picchu entrance, passengers can go straight into the citadel as tickets will have been pre-purchased for all guests.
A guide will escort you around the citadel, pointing out the best of the ruins and recounting the history of this Inca settlement. After the guided tour, guests are given the choice to wander alone through this fascinating World Heritage site. In the afternoon we will take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be waiting for you, to transfer you by bus to Cusco.
DAY 05: RAINBOW MOUNTAIN TREK
03:30 Hr. We will pick you up at your Cuzco Hotel, Then we are going 3 hours drive through the South Valley to the Pitumarca town, where we will have our breakfast. After that we are going to drive for about 15 minutes more to Quesiuno community (4,326 m / 14,189 ft.), where we gonna start our trek for 3 hours approx. to arrive at the astonishing Rainbow Mountain, (most of the way is going up).
The Rainbow Mountain, also known as Vinicunca, is a spectacular place near the snowy Ausangate glacier. In the way up we are going to be able to enjoy amazing landscapes of herds of alpacas and llamas, the Ausangate Mountain, many red mountains and traditional local houses. We will have time to explore the area and take pictures. We will spend approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour (depend of your trekking speed and weather conditions).
After to take nice pictures and enjoy this majestic and unique natural wonder, we will descend back into Chilca for lunch. After lunch, we will drive back to Cuzco, arriving around 20:00 Hr.
DAY 06: TRANSFER OUT
Breakfast. Coordinated time transfer to the Airport to return to Lima(AIRFARE INCLUDED). END OF SERVICES.
- 04-Night Hotel Accommodation
- Tourist bus, train, plane.
- Traveland Representatives in Cusco, specialist for Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu.
- Group experience.
- Cusco City tour, Sacred Valley, Ollantaytambo, Rainbow mountain and Machu Picchu ruins guided tour
- All transfers, tours and excursions as per itinerary in group service with English and Spanish speaking guides.
- International air tickets and associated taxes
- Domestic Flights
- Meals not specified on the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as telephone bills, laundry expenses, beverages, etc
- Insurance against theft, loss, illness and/or
- Price per person US$ 775.00 based on double room and tourist train to Machu picchu.
- Price per person US$ 859.00 based on single room and tourist train to Machu picchu. Included Following hostels: (Basic Class) Lima: " Hitchhikers or similar Hostel" Cusco: "Ayllu Real or similar Hostel"
- Price per person US$ 822.00 based on double room and tourist train to Machu picchu.
- Price per person US$ 956.00 based on single room and tourist train to Machu picchu. Included Following 3 starts hotels: (Tourist Class)
Lima: "Santa Cruz or Similar Hotel" Cusco: "Prisma or Villandre Hotel"
- Price per person US$ 954.00 based on double room and tourist train to Machu picchu.
- Price per person US$ 1206.00 based on single room and tourist train to Machu picchu. Included Following 4 starts hotels: (First Class) Lima: "Jose Antonio Miraflores, San Agustin Exclusive or Similar Hotel" Cusco: "Jose Antonio, Eco Inn, Sonesta Posada del Inca Cusco Hotel"
- Price per person US$ 1064.00 based on double room and tourist train to Machu picchu.
- Price per person US$ 1416.00 based on single room and tourist train to Machu picchu. Included Following 4 starts hotels: (First Class) Lima: "Jose Antonio Miraflores, San Agustin Exclusive or Similar Hotel" Cusco: "Novotel or Picoaga Hotel"
Additional for first class VistaDome Train US $ 88.00