MACHU PICCHU WILD 6 Days
In this travel package, you will enjoy the City of Cusco, the Citadel of Machu Picchu, the Sacred Valley of the Incas and the majestic Mountain of Colors, places where you can take the best souvenir photos and meet new friends. In addition, in this package you can go rafting on the Urubamba River, where you will be full of energy and live truly unforgettable experiences. The River extends from the high Andean mountain ranges through the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the river you can enjoy the exciting rafting. Discover Cusco and Machu Picchu in 6 days, visit archaeological and natural sites of great energy and a lot of history to tell. Our staff of specialized local guides will be in charge of telling you everything you need to know about it.
DAY 01: CUSCO CITY TOUR
Upon arrival to Cusco Airport. Reception and transportation to the Hotel where you will receive an aromatic coca tea to stimulating for the height, will have the free morning to rest and also we suggest you have a light lunch in your hotel or in one of the surrounded.
13:30 Hr. City tour (entrance to the archaeological centers and museums including) we will visit the Main square, the Koricancha (temple of the sun) and in addition we will make a route bordering archaeological centers like Sacsayhuaman Fortress, Q'enko, Puka Pukara and Tambomachay, tour finishes 18:30 Hr. approximately at the main square in order you can take dinner in one of the exquisite restaurants in the area, then overnight.
DAY 02: FULL DAY SACRED VALLEY TOUR
Breakfast. 8:15 am. Full day excursion to the Urubamba Valley visiting: the colorful market in Pisac. Pisac is located to the entrance of the Sacred Valley and followed by Ollantaytambo, the older town continuously occupied of the American continent. The narrow streets of Ollantaytambo, along with their channels that have not varied from the time Inca, evoke their ancestral inheritance, lunch in a typical restaurant. Chinchero is believed to be the mythical birthplace of the rainbow. Finally, we gonna return to Cusco main square at 18:30 Hr. approx.
The night is free for you to eat in a restaurant of your choice; although we always have plenty of suggestions for you should you require them.
DAY 03: CUSCO RIVER RAFTING
Breakfast. You will be picked up at 8:45 Hr. after one and a half hours drive we arrive to the put -in at the shores of the Upper Urubamba River, at “CASA CUSI” our private campground. Our professional Rafting Guides will give you a safety talk and provide you with all the proper equipment for Rafting. We drive up river to the CHUQUICAHUANA (CHUQUI) section of the river, We would be floating for approximately two and a half hours, running class III plus & IV rapids, introductory type rapids. Afterwards, we arrive back to “CASA CUSI”, where a hot Sauna will be waiting and a full course lunch will be provided. At the end, return to Cusco at 17:00Hr. Over night at Hotel. (Breakfast, Lunch).
DAY 04: FULL DAY MACHUPICCHU TOUR
Breakfast. 04:15 AM pick up to go Ollantaytambo Train's station. The expedition, Vistadome, The Voyager and The 360º departs from Ollantaytambo Station (1 hour and 50 minutes outside Cusco). Service on board the train whilst passengers watch the spectacular scenery unfolding before them. From the agricultural plains on the way, to the crashing waters of the Urubamba River, and as you get closer to Machu Picchu the soaring mountains, the scenery is constantly changing.
The train arrives into Aguas Calientes, from this town we will take the buses that will take us to the Citadel, thirty minute journey up to the citadel.
Upon arrival at the Machu Picchu entrance, passengers can go straight into the citadel as tickets will have been pre-purchased for all guests.
A guide will escort you around the citadel, pointing out the best of the ruins and recounting the history of this Inca settlement. After the guided tour, guests are given the choice to wander alone through this fascinating World Heritage site. In the afternoon we will take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be waiting for you, to transfer you by bus to Cusco.
DAY 05: RAINBOW MOUNTAIN TREK
03:30 Hr. We will pick you up at your Cuzco Hotel, Then we are going 3 hours drive through the South Valley to the Pitumarca town, where we will have our breakfast. After that we are going to drive for about 15 minutes more to Quesiuno community (4,326 m / 14,189 ft.), where we gonna start our trek for 3 hours approx. to arrive at the astonishing Rainbow Mountain, (most of the way is going up).
The Rainbow Mountain, also known as Vinicunca, is a spectacular place near the snowy Ausangate glacier. In the way up we are going to be able to enjoy amazing landscapes of herds of alpacas and llamas, the Ausangate Mountain, many red mountains and traditional local houses. We will have time to explore the area and take pictures. We will spend approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour (depend of your trekking speed and weather conditions).
After to take nice pictures and enjoy this majestic and unique natural wonder, we will descend back into Chilca for lunch. After lunch, we will drive back to Cusco, arriving around 20:00 Hr.
DAY 06: TRANSFER OUT
Breakfast. Coordinated time transfer to the Airport to return to Lima. END OF SERVICES.
- 05-Night Hotel Accommodation
- Tourist bus, train, plane.
- Traveland Representatives in Cusco, specialist for Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu.
- Group experience.
- Cusco City tour, Sacred Valley, Ollantaytambo, Rainbow Mountain, river rafting and Machu Picchu ruins guided tour All transfers, tours and excursions as per itinerary in group service with English and Spanish speaking guides.
- International air tickets and associated taxes
- Domestic Flights
- Meals not specified on the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as telephone bills, laundry expenses, beverages, etc
- Insurance against theft, loss, illness and/or
- Price per person US$ 610.00 based on double room and tourist train to Machupicchu.
- Price per person US$ 665.00 based on single room and tourist train to Machupicchu. Included Following hostels: (Basic Class) Cusco: "Ayllu Real or similar Hostel"
- Price per person US$ 652.00 based on double room and tourist train to Machupicchu.
- Price per person US$ 747.00 based on single room and tourist train to Machupicchu. Included Following 3 starts hotels: (Tourist Class)
Cusco: "Prisma or Villandre Hotel"
- Price per person US$ 792.00 based on double room and tourist train to Machupicchu.
- Price per person US$ 1026.00 based on single room and tourist train to Machupicchu. Included Following 4 starts hotels: (First Class) Cusco: "Jose Antonio, Eco Inn, Sonesta Posada del Inca Cusco Hotel"
- Price per person US$ 940.00 based on double room and tourist train to Machupicchu.
- Price per person US$ 1300.00 based on single room and tourist train to Machupicchu. Included Following 4 starts hotels: (First Class) Cusco: "Novotel or Picoaga Hotel"
Additional for first class VistaDome Train US $ 88.00
- Price per person US$ 1296.00 based on double room and first class train to Machupicchu.
- Price per person US$ 1900.00 based on single room and first class Train to Machupicchu. Included Following 5 starts hotels: (Luxury Class) Cusco: "Libertador Palacio del Inka Cusco Hotel"