Cusco to Machu Picchu Adventure Tour 5 Days
Visit Cusco and take one of the adventure tours we have to offer. For those who love adventure sports, be it calm or the shock of adrenaline, Cusco is the perfect place, it is also the former capital of Tahuantinsuyo, the center of the empire of the four regions and the «navel of the world».
Get to know the Sacred Valley, and enjoy this exciting canoeing trip on the Urubamba River, while appreciating beautiful landscapes near the city of Cusco. And finally, get to know the wonder of the world: Machu Picchu. Enjoy adventure and culture in a single tourist package for Cusco!
Day 01: CUSCO CITY TOUR
Upon Arrival in Cusco Transfer to your Hotel.
Cusco City Tour From 14:00Hr. to 18:30hr. This tour includes the Qoricancha (temple of the sun). The tour drives along the Circunvalacion Road up to famous fortress of Sacsahuaman, Q'enqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay Including Spanish and English speaking guide. Include Tourist ticket valid for the entrance to many museums and ruins as well. Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 02: SACRED VALLEY TOUR PISAQ – OLLANTAYTAMBO - CHINCHERO
Breakfast. You will be picked up at 8:45 am. Full day excursion to the Urubamba Valley visiting: the village of Pisac, a picturesque town of creole and colonial aspect and its lndian market and craftfair. Lunch provided. In the afternoon you'll visit to the fortress of Ollantaytambo, an architectural group that in the days of the Tahuantinsuyo empire was a gigantic agricultural, administrative, social, religious and military complex, then the Chincero market. At the end, return to Cusco at 18:30Hr. (Breakfast, Buffet Lunch)
Day 03: CUSCO RIVER RAFTING
(Breakfast). You will be picked up at 8:45 Hr. after one and a half hours drive we arrive to the put -in at the shores of the Upper Urubamba River, at "CASA CUSI" our private campground. Our professional Rafting Guides will give you a safety talk and provide you with all the proper equipment for Rafting. We drive up river to the CHUQUICAHUANA (CHUQUI) section of the river, We would be floating for approximately two and a half hours, running class III plus & IV rapids, introductory type rapids. Afterwards, we arrive back to "CASA CUSI", where a hot Sauna will be waiting and a full course lunch will be provided. At the end, return to Cusco at 17:00Hr. Over night at Hotel. (Breakfast, Lunch)
Day 04: MACHUPICCHU
Breakfast. 05:55Hr. departure to Machupicchu. Services included: Transfer from hotel to railway station, round trip Train ticket Cusco/Agua Calientes/Cusco, bus service to ruins and back. At 09:40Hr. you will arrive at the Aguas Calientes Station, from where you will take a 25 minutes bus ride to the ruins of Machu Picchu. Once there, you will take a guided tour, with an English and Spanish speaking guide In the afternoon we'll take the train, the departure is around 17:05Hr. to arrive back in Cusco around 20:25Hr, transfer from the train station to your hotel. Overnight at your Hotel (Breakfast).
Day 05: Transfer out
Breakfast. Transfer to the Airport. END OUR SERVICES.
- All hotel and lodge accommodations.
- All scheduled transportation.
- All transfers.
- All scheduled excursions with English-speaking guide services.
- All entrance fees.
- Meals specified in the itinerary.
- International airfares and domestic airfares, airport departure taxes or visa fees, excess baggage charges
- Additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations
- Alcoholic beverages or bottled water, snacks
- Insurance of any kind
- Phone calls, radio calls or messages
- Reconfirmation of flights
- Personal items
- Price per person US$ 537.00 based on double room and Expedition tourists train to Machupicchu.
- Price per person US$ 583.00 based on single room and Expedition tourists train to Machupicchu.
- Include 2 stars Hotels: (Basic Class)
- Cusco: Ayllu Real or similar Hotel
- Price per person US$ 576.00 based on double room and Expedition tourists train to Machupicchu.
- Price per person US$ 658.00 based on single room and Expedition tourists train to Machupicchu.
- Include 3 stars Hotels: (Tourist Class)
- Cusco: Prisma or Villandre Hotel
- Price per person US$ 668.00 based on double room and Expedition tourists train to Machupicchu.
- Price per person US$ 858.00 based on single room and Expedition tourists train to Machupicchu.
- Include 4 stars Hotels: (First Class)
- Cusco: "Jose Antonio, Eco Inn or San Agustin Hotel"
- Price per person US$ 800.00 based on double room and Expedition tourists train to Machupicchu.
- Price per person US$ 1090.00 based on single room and Expedition tourists train to Machupicchu.
- Include 4 stars Hotels: (First Class)
- Cusco: ""Novotel or Picoaga Hotel"
- Aditional for first class VistaDome Train US $ 85.00